If you are in a situation where you require services for customer support then you might want to consider Delhi NCR as your preferred city. It is one of the most popular outsourcing destinations in the world which has been cited in many leading newspapers including The New York Times. A few of the reasons why the metropolitan is acclaimed with this position is because it has been showing continuing positive growth in Automotive, Architecture, Advertising, Apparels and Accessories, Call Centers, Financial Services, Health Care, Publishing, Real Estate, Technology, Transportation & Telecommunication.
A city can easily define the potentiality it carries and while it witnesses rapid growth in so many segments that too at a fast pace then it is obvious that the peripheries surrounding the industry will grow with it. For instance, the call center industry which is connected with most of the above-mentioned industries. As a layman, we are well aware that the customer support services are infused with the telecommunication industry, health care industry, transportation, apparels and accessory, and most importantly technology. With varied services, Delhi NCR has managed to create an impressive range of services image throughout the world. An International Research firm reported that Noida is second to Manila (Philippines) when it comes to outsourcing customer support services.
The Call Center Outsourcing Services in Delhi NCR, Noida to be specific has emerged as a powerhouse in only about a decade and the winning edge still continues. What are the factors considered by the clients before they outsource their requirements to a city?
1. Communication Skills – From Education to IT, these cities are the hub. Most of the eminent schools and colleges are based here and the service representatives are mostly educated from these eminent institutes. This ensures that the candidates are educated and have all the confidence that is essential to maintain the proficiency of the business. In addition to this, the city observes the largest English speaking citizens in India today.
2. IT Hub – Besides being empowered by education institutes these cities are known to maintain equally high standards in technology. Most of the companies that are based are equipped with the latest technologies which help them create a cutting-edge experience in the market. That is why most of the companies prefer to outsource their needs from these cities as it fulfills the criteria of being one of the modernized cities in the world today.
3. Services that are Worthwhile – A combination of powerful education and advanced technologies one might wonder over the expensive services. Cost-effectiveness comes with the assurance that the cost of living in India is comparatively lowest as compared to most of the other countries. The wage per person is low and that is one of the reasons why services are cheap and yet the qualities aren’t compromised. Quality services and equipment do not come in the way of being expensive. So the clients can opt for services without any glitches as they have resources to the most powerful medium making the customer care support services a worthwhile deal to their investments.
4. Extensive Workforce – India is considered one of the most populous cities in the world after China. The city is at par when it comes to providing nonstop services for there can never be any dearth of educated human resources.
5. Evolution in Every Phase – Apart from being a talented workforce the outsourcing industry has been on the evolution phase every now and then. On a continuous basis, the cities are inculcating highly specialized tasks into its business structure. This means that the tasks that are assigned to the system are more specific and synchronized.
6. Friendly Attitude – This is again one of the most important aspects of this industry. India is known worldwide for having a multidimensional culture that believes strongly in religion which brings along varied mindsets and friendly attitude.
7. Creative Services – India is multidimensional in culture and Delhi to be specific enjoys diverse culture. There are people residing from almost every part of the country and world. So when these diverse set of people are hired in the company they bring along their own mindset which helps enhance the creative workflow of the organization.
8. Varied Services – The call center industries are now outsourcing different services which range from finance and accounting services, engineering services, health care management, human resource outsourcing, and many others. The call center companies that are based in these cities have covered almost all the industries. The clients will have a variety of options to choose from as the companies have acquired expertise and skills in almost all the segments.
The call center industry has undergone a drastic change which is spell-bounding and now there is no turning back. Competition is something that has remained and will remain and companies are always in the pressure to respond to challenging times that is why they are always looking for robustness and the robustness is the only key for survival. Delhi and Noida together today is a robust city that anyone can come across; it will mesmerize the onlookers and enthrall the marketers for the magic spell it brings along.